Phone Number 609-522-7422
• June, July and August families only. You must be at least 23 to reserve a room during peak season. if you are Under 23 please call us.
• For Reservations: Call 609-522-7422
• Or you can reserve ONLINE ON THE HOME PAGE
you must be at least 23 years odl to reserve a room
• Policies are subject to change without notice....
• A down payment deposit required to reserve
• No deposit- cannot guarantee reservation
• No Deposit-cannot Lock on price quote
• Prices may differ from our website direct and or phone call quotes as when compared to third party travel agents like booking.com or Expedia or others. It may be higher or lower or the same.
• We are not responsible or liable for any transactions that cause over drafts Make sure there are necessary funds to complete a transaction on your personal checking and debit card accounts!
• Prices online are for 4week advanced reservations- prices may be the same, or higher and or differ closer to your dates
• Children under 12 included in price and free ( 2 child limit )
• Daily Rates and terms apply to Sunday - Thursday
• Rates do not apply for weekends, holidays or conventions
• packages are based upon availability
• Check in time 3:00 pm and on but after 800 pm please notify us of after 6pm arrival
• Check out time 10:00am or earlier
• All Guests and Visitors must register at front desk
• Deposit refundable if notified within 4 weeks before arrival lesswill be a 50 dollar cancel fee... within the 30 day of arriva dates NO REFUND of deposit
• No Refunds for early departure, no shows, and or weather conditions
• Rates are subject to availability, Rates do not apply to Weekends, Holidays, or special events
• Management reserves the right to enter any or all rooms to verify registered occupancy
• Misrepresentation of reservation information will result in loss of all deposit monies and accommodations.
• Payments due in cash, money order, visa, MasterCard, debit
• We retain reservation information, credit and debit card info we do not keep and are encrypted
• 2-3 night stay required in peak season
• Surcharges for Holiday weekends
• All activities and amenities are included in prices
• Groups-No REFUNDS OR CANCELLATIONS
• Although we try to guarantee specific room types, we are not responsible for changes or cancellations.
• We accept- Visa, Master Card, Money Orders, and Travelers Check
• prices and terms are subject to change without notice
• June, July and August families only. You must be at least 25 to reserve a room during peak season. if you are Under 23 please call us.
• If you book online, please provide reachable contact phone numbers and email, or text number so we can confirm reservations
• We are not responsible for errors in a reservation. please check for accuracy. Adjustments will be applied to the correct data and amount to what its original intent
• Park at your own risk on our property. we are not responsible for any damages, break ins, parking tickets, towing, or any damages related to act of God, weather and terrorism to your vehicle
• A reservation constitutes a two-way contract between the Sandy Shores Motel and room owner. It assures that your accommodations will be kept available for you on the dates indicated, and it assures that we can turn away other potential quests for the dates indicated.
• It is understood that the Sandy Shores Motel cannot accept responsibility for inclement weather, change in travel plans, personal sickness or injury, etc.
• The Sandy Shores Motel values your patronage and appreciates your understanding.
All Chidren must be watched and supervisoed in the pool and pool area. Children are not to be left alone in the pool area. If you cant swim you should not be in the pool area. Sandy Shores Is not responsbile for un attended children in the Pool area. Sandy Shores is not responsible for any injuries as a result of not following policies of the hotel and or lack of responsible supervision with children or adults in the pool area or property.
Watch your kids and others in the pool area!
There are Cameras throughout the property. We do our best to provide a clean, fun safe environment for everyone. Please be safe and have a great stay in the Greatest Out door Boardwalk Park in the Historic Wildwoods
From Philadelphia and Western Pennsylvania:
Take I-76 East towards Walt Whitman Bridge to New Jersey. Follow Rt. 42 south to Rt. 55 south. Follow Rt. 55 south till it turns into Rt. 47 South towards Wildwood. Take Wildwood Blvd. (Rt.47) over the George Redding Bridge and into Wildwood. Turn left onto at Atlantic Avenue. Continue on Atlantic Avenue. We are located between 26th street and 25th street on the right hand side.
From Points North, New York and Northern Jersey:
Take the Garden State Parkway to Exit 6 North Wildwood NJ-147. When on the exit bear towards the right towards North Wildwood. After you enter North Wildwood NJ-147 becomes New Jersey Avenue CR-621. Follow New Jersey Ave to 25th street. Make a left onto 25th street then make a right onto Atlantic Avenue. We are our on the left hand side of Atlantic Avenue.
From I-95, Delaware Memorial Bridge and Points West:
From the Delaware Memorial Bridge take Rte. 40 East to Rte. 55 South to Rte. 47. Take Wildwood Blvd. (Rte.47) over the George Redding Bridge and into Wildwood. Turn left onto at Atlantic Avenue. Continue on Atlantic Avenue. We are located between 26th street and 25th street on the right hand side.